Coca-Cola and 7-Eleven EA Sports FIFA 18 Instant Win & Sweepstakes – Ends: December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET
How to Enter: You will need an entry code to participate, and there are 2 ways to obtain an Entry Code.
- To Obtain an Entry Code:
- Purchase a specially-marked 16 fl. oz. Coca-Cola can at a participating 7-Eleven Store: During the Promotion Period, purchase a specially-marked 16 fl. oz. Coca Cola can at a participating 7-Eleven Store. Then, find the Entry Code under the tab of the can, while supplies last.
- Free Methods of Obtaining an Entry Code: During the Promotion Period, to obtain an Entry Code without making a purchase, see the instructions and specific dates below:
- Mail-In Free Entry Code Request (available from August 20, 2017 to December 4, 2017): Between these dates, to request an Entry Code, mail a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper with your name, home mailing address, email address, day/evening phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to “Coca-Cola and 7-Eleven EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 Instant Win – Free Entry Code Request,” P.O. Box 5100, Department 831073, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5100.
- Online Free Entry Code Request (available from December 5, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET to December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.): During the specified dates listed in the heading, to request an Entry Code online, visit www.coke.com/EAFIFA18 (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the Entry Code request form, including a valid email address and you will receive an Entry Code via automated email that you may use to enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. You must have an Xbox One or PlayStation4 console, internet connection, EA account, and EA SPORTS FIFA 18 or plan to purchase EA SPORTS FIFA 18 in order to use the First Prizes
Limit: Each entrant may request and/or use only 2 Entry Codes per day, during the Promotion Period (and request during the mail-in period prior to the start of the Promotion Period), regardless of method of requesting/obtaining an Entry Code. Each entrant may earn only up to 2 Sweepstakes entries per person, per day, during the Promotion Period, and up to a total of 5 Prize Pack Codes total during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of obtaining Entry Codes or Prize Pack Codes
Prize: One Sweepstakes Prize:
- A trip for 2 to St. Petersburg, Russia for the 2018 FIFA World Cup RussiaTM.
- Prize package consists of:
- Round trip air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- 4 nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Radisson Royal Hotel in St. Petersburg (single room, double occupancy);
- Round trip deluxe motor coach ground transportation between destination airport and hotel, and between hotel and event venue;
- 2 premium tickets to a Semi-Final soccer match on July 10, 2018 (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- 3 full meals daily including international cuisine and Coca-Cola products (details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion);
- a customized cultural tour experience;
- a gift pack;
- access to the Hospitality Lounge, Coca-Cola Guest Services, Wi-Fi areas, and 24-hour security;
- travel agent services.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $21,000.
Instant Win Prizes:
UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 100,000 FIRST PRIZES (1/2 for each platform, see quantities above):
- A Prize Pack Code that can be used to unlock an exclusive FIFA Ultimate Team Coca-Cola prize pack in the EA SPORTS FIFA 18 game for the Xbox One or PlayStation4 console (gaming platform determined upon registration for the Instant Win Game). Exact contents of each FIFA Ultimate Team Coca-Cola prize pack may vary and are determined by Sponsor and Electronic Arts Inc. in their sole discretion. ARV: $5.